These last few months I’ve been relearning that blogging is always much more fun in community!
After neglecting my blog for nearly three years, I decided to dive back in. After our big move from California to Minnesota, blogging is one of those things that got lost in the shuffle.
These past few months I’ve been having a blast writing, reconnecting with old blog friends, and making new ones. Link parties or link-ups have been one great way of doing this. So, if you are one of those amazing bloggers who host a link-up each week, a huge thank you for what you do! You can find a list of some of my favorite link-ups here. Oh, and if I missed you, just let me know and I’ll add you in right away!
As you can probably tell by my recent posts, I’m still trying to find my blogging rhythm. I still post more randomly than I’d like and I don’t always stay on theme. In other words, my posts tend to jump from one topic to the next, to the next. Not that this is wrong, but it isn’t as focused as I’d like it to be. So, in addition to leaving a favorite blog post or two, I’d love to learn from you!
- How do you find your blogging rhythm?
- Is it important to stay on topic with a series of blog posts?
- What’s the most valuable blogging lesson you’ve learned this year?
I’d love it if you’d drop your favorite tip or two in the comments below!
Happy Friday Blog-Party #1
- This blog-party is open to everyone. Over the past few months, I’ve met some incredible writers who blog about faith, family, relationships, and even crafting, fashion, homeschooling, and DYI. So why leave anyone out? Blogging is way more fun with friends. So it doesn’t really matter what topic you write about. You’re in, and we’d love to have you share your post!
- Add 1-2 of your posts (old or new) by clicking the blue button below (It’s easy). I’m learning that old posts need love too. If you’ve been too busy to write this week, I know what that’s like. Simply pick a favorite old post to share.
- For every post you leave, we’d love it if you would comment on someone else’s post (or two or three). This is an excellent way to make new friends, cheer other writers on, see what fellow bloggers are up to, and blogging within a community is simply more fun. There are no rules on who’s post you should comment on. Just click on the ones that resonate most with you.
- Finally, we’d love it if you’d grab a button for your site or add our blog to your link-up list. We intend to host every Friday and keep the link-up going all week long. You can find a list of some of our favorite link-ups here. If you’re looking for more places to share, be sure to join in these too!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
That’s it! Now it’s time to share you amazing work. We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
– Jed and Jen