Take your relationship from dull and bland to passionate, inspired, and connected, as your grow your insights into your significant other’s inner world! Marriage isn’t easy. According to The Bonded Family:
- 48% of all first marriage will eventually end in divorce.
- 70%+ of remarriages involving children end in dissolution within 5 1/2 years.
As a husband and daddy to four girls, who also lives in a blended family home, I find these statics daunting. If you are married, or remarried, the statistics are not on your side.
To make matters worse, these numbers only reflect the number of failed marriages. Of the 52% of marriages and 30% of remarriages that survive, many hang by a thread.
- There are the couples who are white-knuckling it–holding on against all odds. Miserable, but refusing to let go.
- There are couples who fall asleep, back to back, wondering, When is the pain going to end?
- There are the couples who live together, not completely miserable, yet distant and lonely.
- Then there are the couples with good relationships, and the ones who are best friends, confidants, and who cheer each other on!
As a marriage and family therapist, and seminary professor, I wanted to do something to help hurting couples grow closer, and something to to encouraged the couples who are already excited and engaged, in keeping the moment going. This is why I wrote, 131 Creative Conversations For Couples!
The Story Behind The Book
When Jenny and I dated, I carried a book of questions in my car. The two of us, worked though the book–question by question–at coffee shops, while relaxing on the beach, and during dinner dates. It was a fun way to get to know one another better, and created many happy memories that the two of us cherish to this day!
Now that Jenny and I are married, we are relearning how to date. Keeping a regular date night going is much more challenging with a house full of kids. My goal in writing 131 Creative Conversations For Couples, is to help you have a multitude of fun and engaging date nights, as you dive into each other’s inner worlds.
I once heard intimacy defined as in-to-me-see, or the ability to peer into another’s heart. My hope is that these conversation starters will help you deep your relationship, grow your friendship, and kindle romance. In short, the goal of this book is to help you level-up your relationship!
Adding Joy to the Lives of 3,000 Couples!
This week, my goal is to give away 3,000 copies f this book! I believe that families, and blended families, are a gift worth preserving, and that marriages can be a place of laughter, joy, and in-to-me-see! However, getting a book into the hands of 3,00 active readers is a big goal, and I need your help. If you would like to join me on this mission to strengthen marriages, here is what you can do:
- First, download your free eBook from Amazon, or pick up a paperback edition here.
- Second, If you enjoy the book, I would love it if you would leave an Amazon rating and review here. It’s estimated that there are between 600,000 and 1,000,000 books published each year. Reviews are one of the best ways for a new author–like myself–to get noticed in a noisy and crowed world. Reviews are not always easy to write, so if you take the time to leave one, know that I am incredibly grateful!
- Finally, I would love it if you would help me spread the news. 131 Creative Conversations For Couples, is free from April 11 – April 15. To make sharing easy and fun, I’ve created a share page below. Hover your cursor over any image to share it via twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Thank you for joining me on this mission of supporting 3,000 couples in building happy memories that will last a lifetime!
131 Creative Conversations For Couples: Share Page
[Tweet “I downloaded 131 Creative Conversations For Couples. Get your FREE copy here http://amzn.to/1qDlEMo”]
[Tweet “What spiritual beliefs are most important to you and why? ~131 Creative Conversations For Couples”]
[Tweet “What food would you happily eat every day, for a year? ~131 Creative Conversations For Couples”]
[Tweet “Level-up your relationship with 131 Creative Conversations For Couples: http://amzn.to/1qDlEMo”]
Social Media Boost:
Lets reach 3,000 couples. Give 131 Creative Conversations For Couples, a social media boost by clicking on a post already in progress.
- Click here to up-vote on Reddit.
- Click here to “thumbs-up” on Stumble Upon.
- Click here to share on Facebook.
Thank you for teaming-up with me in reaching 3,000 couples! I would love to hear your feedback. How can I make this book easier to share? Your thoughts on the book are appreciated too! I am always looking for ways to grow as a writer. I look forward to hearing from you in the comments below!